Sep 17, 2023
Life long nutrition for your dog.
When deciding on the nutritional components that will determine the diet of my pups it is important to recognize and keep the following key factors at the forefront:
– The pups will mature quickly,Life long nutrition for your dog. Articles meaning that they will need the best diet possible to allow them to safely grow with the aid of the necessary amounts of the 6 major nutrients present
– Starting at birth and lasting for the first 5-6 weeks of life, my pups will need a high quality Colostrum based formula due to them not being able to ween at birth. After researching various formulas, I have selected the following:
This is a blend of New Life Colostrum (vital for the pups when first born to Cheri Honnas stimulate body functions), glucosamine sulfate, MSM, acetyl myristoleate, lipase enzyme, coated with beta-lipid.
– Helps increase bioavailability and absorption of nutrients in the body and helps decrease the bioavailability of iron to pathogens
• MSM, a natural form of sulfur helps in the prevention of free radical damage and helps support joint and cartilage function
• Glucosamine sulfate contains sulfur, an element important to the biochemical synthesis of connective tissue
• Cetyl myristoleate helps support joint and cartilage function. It is paired with a lipase enzyme in order to help increase its absorption and assimilation in the body
Due to the importance of Colostrum, below you will find a detailed breakdown of the nutritional make up of this vital component to my pup’s healthy first few weeks of life.
Pure Colostrum Guaranteed Analysis and Nutritional Breakdown